AEM Performance Electronics is pleased to introduce its Series 2 Plug and Play Standalone Engine Management System for a wide variety of Nissan 4 and 6cyl applications, including 240SX, Silvia, Skyline, Sentra, 300ZX, SR20 swaps, and more. The Series 2 EMS for Nissans, which replaces AEM’s first generation EMS, represents a complete hardware redesign with greatly enhanced features, including a USB data port, 1MB of internal data logging, up to 6 peak and hold and 6 saturated injector drivers, and up to 6 coil outputs. In addition, all Series 2 EMS systems come loaded with the company’s new AEMTUNER software, a completely new user interface software which replaces AEMPRO. AEMTUNER is only available on Series 2 systems.
“At AEM Performance Electronics we strive to continually evolve and improve our products”, stated Director of Product Development John Romero. “The Series 2 EMS represents significant improvements over our first generation systems in the areas of both hardware and software. If you liked the first EMS, you’ll love Series 2 and AEMTUNER”.
AEM’s new AEMTUNER software is a complete software redesign and replaces AEMPRO. It includes many new features including a context sensitive tuning support system which significantly increases ease of tuning even for tuners who have never used AEM software. Visit www.aemelectronics.com for more details and overview videos.
MORE APPLICATIONS COMING SOON!
All popular EMS applications will be converted to Series 2 over the coming months. Visit www.aemelectronics.com for an up to date list of releases.
SERIES 2 KEY FEATURES (NISSAN APPLICATIONS)
- Plugs directly into the factory harness. No rewiring necessary.
- Maps can be password protected by the tuner to prevent unauthorized usage or sharing.
- Tune using new USB communication port or serial port.
- New smaller enclosure for reduced physical size.
- 1MB of internal data logging.
- Up to 6 peak and hold and 6 saturated injector drivers, depending on application.
- Up to 6 coil outputs, depending on application.
- Includes start up calibrations.
- Works with all AEM gauges.
AEMTUNER SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Support Pane gives tuners context sensitive help and uses tuners’ actual calibrations to describe each function.
- Internal conflict detection notifies tuner if obvious errors exist in assignment of inputs/outputs.
- Compare Calibrations allows tuners to graphically compare tables and maps for easy analysis.
- Workspaces are easily customizable and configurable.
- Colored tables and maps.
- Auto-Conversion feature allows tuners to easily convert existing maps from Series 1 to Series 2 systems.
Visit www.aemelectronics.com for more details and overview videos.
AEM Series 2 EMS is legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
AEM Performance Electronics Products are engineered to Outperform. The company manufactures street and race products that are unmatched in performance, quality and value. AEM headquarters is located in Hawthorne, CA.