Sheaumann Laser has launched a new Transistor Outline (TO) laser diode package, well-suited to remote sensing, medical, defence, dental, laser range finding and optical measurement applications.
The ‘Tall’ TO-Can provides continuous-wave, single-mode power up to 600mW and multimode power up to 3W in a variety of near-infrared wavelengths 785-1064nm.
Designed and developed to be as compact as possible, “Tall” TO-Can provides the flexibility for installation in a wide range of systems. The cap features a taller ridge that allows the chip to be mounted vertically, with a wide emitter enabling higher power. The package is hermetically sealed with optional photodiode, and the aluminum nitride (AIN) carrier and gold tin (AuSn) bonding provide an optimal thermal interface.
• Up to 600mW of single-mode power.
• Vertically mounted chip with wide emitter.
• Hermetically sealed with optional photodiode.
• Designed for a 3mm or 4mm chip.
• Electrically isolated, protecting the diode and operator.
• Microlens options available.